Monday, November 1, 2010

Saturday October 30th Puppies have Arrived!

Well our new litter arrived on Saturday and they are all doing well. Dew claws will be removed on Tuesday Nov 2nd. Please contact us as soon as possible if you would like to send in a deposit on one. We had 3 girls and 4 boys. These will go home for Christmas. Yes they came a week earlier than we thought so they are now Christmas puppies! What joy this will bring to many households.
Please copy and paste below information and you will be able to see pictures of puppies. My computer is broke down so this is the best i could do right now but the pictures are clear.

http://share.shutterfly.com/view/flashShareSlideshow.jsp?sid=0ActGjhu3Zt2LC-A

1 comment:

  1. Hello
    My Name is Kim and I an very interested in your new litter of puppies. If you could E-mail me the price of the puppies and where deposits can be sent, I would appreciate it.
    Also if you have any questions about me, our home enviroment and others pets, please let me know.
    Thank you
    Kim E-mail shadowbaby1660@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete